Keto Cobb Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
Prep time: 20 min
1 serving: Carb: 8g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 40g,
An incredibly simple salad loaded with Keto goodness! You can be as creative as you want with your ingredients. I use tender chunks of chicken, tangy tomatoes, avocado and, perhaps most important, crispy bacon! I also crumble some blue cheese on top for a great flavor addition, and add a boiled egg if I have one handy.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 4 oz cooked chicken, cubed
- 2-3 cups romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 5-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 TB blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 slices bacon, chopped (or more!)
- 2 TB of an oil & vinegar dressing or creamy Ranch dressing
Chop everything and assemble!
Click here to get my FREE Keto Diet Grocery List